Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011

Room redecorating day 2

Sorry for not posting yesterday, but I had no time! I went shopping and got 2 boxes for things to put in my attic, a new desk lamp and a small box for my Nintendo things. Also, my new cell phone was delivered!! It's a Samsung Corby.  I ordered it on Amazon and it has a lot of apps like:
Mp3 player, camera and internet .
So today I did my night table, my closet and got a few cubbies cleaned out.
I have a lot more space now in my cubbies because I placed books and things in the drawers under my bed.
The night table I had to remove everything that was on it and in it, dust the table, clean my night light and alarm clock and put everything back in there that I decided to keep.  I added an owl figure to put on it because I like them and they are nocturnal. I also hung up a pickture of Charlie in a heart shaped frame above the night table. I got all my costume things that still fit and put them in a box on my closet and the old ones that are all used up I put to the thrash. The ones that are good that I don't want I donate. All my bags, purses and backpacks I also put in a drawer under my bed.
Today is my aunt's birthday!  She invited me, mom, pop and my sister to go to the "Gleek" place (Greek food restaurant) I can't eat most of the things on the menu since I am lactose and fructose intolerant. Now in Germany there are a lot of lactose free products. My No. 1 lactose free German brand is Minus L.  They have cheese, milk, ice cream, yogurts, chocolate (even chocolate Easter bunnies -- they have made the first lactose free one ever), buttermilk, stuffed chilli peppers and much more. Other brands are also good. Like a few days ago while me and dad were working on Charlie's doghouse, mom found a lactose  free chocolate cream bread spread and almond chocolate dipped cookies from a new brand.
I hope I can post more tomorow again!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen